Shipping & Returns
We will do our very best to see you get your order delivered as quickly as possible. Please make sure you provide us with a valid delivery address and contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment. We take great care when packing every order to ensure it reaches you in good condition.
- Our items are Sent By registered mail with Australia Post`s E-Parcel Network, or Via Courier with Free shipping insurance (with the exception of a few small items sent via regular mail). So you will get your goods no matter what.
- Our Items Can Be sent to PO Boxes. If it`s to big to fit in the Post Office Box, Aus Post will just leave a card notifying you that you have a parcel to pick up inside the office. You will need Photo ID to pick it up. (Except where specified in the listing, usually only for oversize couriered items)
- All E-parcel post and our couriered items need to be signed for and will not be left at any premises that is unattended at the time of delivery. They will leave a card and you pick it up from the post office or call the courier for re-delivery. It`s very safe and secure.
- All orders have a tracking number attached to the item so it can be traced.
- Items will be shipped as soon as a payment clears. We dispatch goods very quickly, items are usually sent with-in 12 hours of receiving a payment, not 1-5 days or more. Most orders done before 2.00pm will usually ship the same day. We do not like to keep people waiting.
- You can log into the site and check your order status at any time. We like to keep people updated on their orders progression, not leave you hanging, wondering what`s going on…. until the postman or courier arrives with the package.
- Melbourne Customers quite often receive their goods the following business day after dispatch. (Metro Areas) in NSW, S.A & Tas. 2-3 days, everywhere else 3-10, Rural areas can take longer (estimates obtained from Aussie post and our courier, they are usually reliable.)
- Goods can be picked up with prior arrangements.
- Call 0412 535659 to place an order or organise a local pick-up.
- We do not currently ship outside of Australia.
- The Buyer is Responsible for Return Shipping Costs for change of mind returns and warranty issues.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase and you have not used your products and any packaging is still in tack so it can be resold, we can accept the return of new products. The Buyer will be responsible for return postage to our warehouse in Victoria and we will refund your final purchase price less a restocking fee.
- This fee is to cover our handling and shipping costs to you and any selling fees. A refund will be sent when your product is returned, brand new and unused. Please email or call us for return details.
- We guarantee that your item will arrive exactly as described in brand new condition. Please notify us if you have received the incorrect item, or any defective products within 7 days of receipt. We will solve these issues quickly, including return postage costs, if we are at fault and have sent out the incorrect product to you.
- Fair and Honest Traders, we have been shipping tools from online sales out for decades.
- We welcome your inquiries and will usually respond within a couple of hours to most requests during Business Hours.
- All sales are final once you use your products, or 7 days after you receive your products.
- Please kindly leave a friendly review for the product you have purchased and our store either on the site or on Google, if you enjoyed the item and our stores great service. We do our best to stock only the best proven Branded trade products, to provide great service to our customers and deliver an outstanding customer experience. If you have an issue with a product or anything else please contact the store, so we can help you. We enjoy making happy customers.