The Makita XPH13z is a Very Light Weight and Compact Tool, but also Quite Powerful for it’s Size and they get an Outstanding Run Time. It’s an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants a drill with a superior power to weight ratio in a compact size tool for better access. This Tool is Extremely Well Balanced and Very Enjoyable to Use and they’ll also Fit into Some Pretty Tight Spaces. This is the Ideal Tool for those who Don’t want or need a Heavy Wrist Breaking Drill and Drill a lot of smaller holes, such as Cabinet Makers, Finish Carpenters, Installers, Etc. The XPH13z combines 50Nm of Max Torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed and longer motor life. For drilling into masonry, simply switch to the percussive hammer driver-drill setting.
For the pro user this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to your battery charger. In driver mode the 21 adjustable clutch settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. It weighs only 1.1kg (Bare) for increased comfort and a superior power to weight ratio. The tool also Features Makita’s Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. A Rubberized ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job and the Built in LED light with afterglow helps illuminate the work area making this one of the nicest 18V compact drills to have in your hand. The tool is compatible with Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, from the 18V Compact 1.5Ah battery to full size 6.0Ah 18V LXT batteries for longer run time. (Bare Tool Only): No Battery or Charger Included.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Makita Products.
Our Tools are All Located in Melbourne Ready for Fast Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
MAKITA XPH13Z LXT BRUSHLESS 13mm HAMMER DRILL DRIVER FEATURES:
- Variable 2-speed design (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-28,500 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications.
- Efficient Brushless Motor is Electronically Controlled: Optimises Battery Energy use for up to 50% Longer Run Time Per Charge.
- The Brushless Motor Eliminates Carbon Brushes: Enabling the Motor to Run Cooler and More Efficiently for a Longer Life.
- Electronically Controlled Brushless Motor: Efficiently Uses Energy to Match Torque and RPM to the Changing Demands of the Application.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over heating.
- The Makita Brushless Motor delivers 50Nm of Max Torque.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 182mm Long and Weighs only 1.1kg (without a battery) for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built in Dual LED’s: illuminates the Work Area.
- New Redesigned Rubberized Soft Grip: Provides Increased Comfort on the Job.
- Compatible with all Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol.
- Bare Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately.
MAKITA XPH13Z LXT BRUSHLESS 13mm HAMMER / DRIVER DRILL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model: XPH13Z.
- Chuck: 13mm – 1/2″ Ratcheting.
- Capacities: Masonry and Steel: 13mm (1/2″), Wood: 38mm (1.5″).
- Fastening Capacities: Wood Screw: 6mm x 75mm, Machine Screw: M6.
- No Load Speed (RPM): Low 0-500 / High 0-1,900.
- Blows Per Minute: 0 – 28,500.
- Tool Length: 182mm.
- Weight (Bare): 1.1 Kg’s.
- Voltage: 18V DC.
MAKITA XPH13Z 18V BRUSHLESS HAMMER DRILL ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New.
- Brand: Makita.
- Type: Makita 18 Volt Brushless Hammer/Driver Drill.
- UPC: N/A.
- MPN: XPH13Z.
- Product Type: Cordless Drills.
- Bare Tool Only: No Battery, Charger or Case Included.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.