The Makita XDT13Z 18V LXT Lithium Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver delivers maximum versatility and performance, with an efficient Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power, speed and a longer tool life. The XDT13Z is engineered for a full range of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, Tek screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts and much more. It is ideal for HVAC, electricians, plumbers, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, remodelers and any pro contractor who requires a small, light and powerful impact driver. For improved tool performance and extended battery life Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can be powered by Makita all 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside (Not Included). The tool also features a quick change 1/4″ Hex chuck for fast bit changes and Dual LED lights to help illuminate the work area. Note: DTD153 and XDT13 are exactly the same tool, just a different sticker on the side. This is a Bare Tool Only: No Battery, Charger or Case included.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Makita Products.
Our Tools are All Located in Melbourne Ready for Fast Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
MAKITA XDT13Z 18V LXT BRUSHLESS IMPACT DRIVER FEATURES:
- Brushless Motor delivers 170Nm of Max Torque.
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications.
- The Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- An Efficient Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- Extreme Protection Technology is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- The electronically-controlled Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 126mm long.
- Weighs only 1.5kg with a 5.0Ah battery (not included) for reduced operator fatigue.
- Convenient 1/4″ hex chuck for quick bit changes.
- Built-in Dual LED’s illuminate the work area.
- Star Protection: Computer Controls Protect Batteries and Tools from Over Heating and Over Loading.
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
MAKITA XDT13Z 18V LXT BRUSHLESS IMPACT DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Hex Shank: 1/4″.
- No Load Speed (variable speed) 0 – 3,400 RPM.
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) 0 – 3,600 IPM.
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./Nm) 1,500 in.lbs. / 170Nm.
- Capacity: Machine Screw: 4-8mm, Standard Bolts: 5-16mm, High Tensile Bolts: 5-14mm.
- Overall Length 126mm.
- Net Weight (with 5.0Ah battery) 1.5Kg.
- Battery Used: All Makita 18V LXT Slide Type.
- Bare Tool Only: No Battery or Charger.
MAKITA XDT13Z 18V LXT IMPACT DRIVER ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New.
- Brand: Makita.
- Type: Makita 18V LXT Brushless Impact Driver.
- UPC: 088381824019.
- MPN: XDT13Z.
- Product Type: Cordless Impact Drivers.
- Bare Tool Only: No Battery, Charger or Case Included.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.