Knipex Tools are well known to be made at the highest quality level for professional and commercial use, which is why we love the brand. Knipex Tools are Made in Germany and they Deliver the Best Tools on the Market. Knipex provides an extremely durable tool that will always perform at the very highest level and this tool is a fine example. The Knipex 98 55 1000V Electrical Cable Dismantling Tool is a must have tool for professional electricians. It’s blade is made from Hardened Surgical Steel and the tool has an ergonomically improved insulated handle shape made from dual components with a harder side surface with softer yellow gripping surface and a comfortable slip guard. It’s designed with a thumb recess and “finger hook” at the end of the handle, so good transmission of force is ensured when the blade is pulled without damage of the conductors insulation. A Transparent protective cap is included. The tool is VDE tested and provides safe working at 1000V AC.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Knipex Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for Fast Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
KNIPEX 9855 CABLE DISMANTLING TOOL DETAILS:
- Precision Made in Germany.
- Ergonomically designed handle shape with comfortable slip guard.
- Particularly confident grip thanks to slip-proof soft components.
- Thumb recess and “finger hook” at the end of the handle ensure a good transmission of force when the blade is pulled.
- VDE Tested: Rated at 1000V AC.
- Solid, fixed hook blade, sickle shaped.
- With guide shoe at the blade point.
- No damage of the conductor insulation.
- Vacuum hardened surgical stainless steel blade.
- Insulated ergonomic multi component handle.
- Multi Component 1000V Grips: Feature a hard red ‘movement zone’ which reduces friction as the hand slides along the knife, along with a soft yellow ‘gripping zone’, which permits high gripping force without slipping.
- Transparent protective cap.
- Blade length 38mm.
- Radius: 23.5mm.
- Length: 180mm.
- Weight: 68g.