The Knipex 86 05 180 180mm Pliers Wrench is excellent for fastening large nuts and gripping, holding, pressing and bending work pieces. These pliers a Lever transmission greater than 10:1 for strong gripping power and Parallel jaws give a more solid grip and its design allows flexible push button adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size, which replaces diverse and expensive large open end wrenches up to 35mm or 1-3/8″. The tool is forged from Chrome Plated Vanadium Electric steel and Multi Stage Oil Hardened for Maximum Durability. While Dual component grips provide durability and comfort and a size scale helps preset the tool. Knipex Tools are well known throughout the trades to be made at the very highest quality level for professional and commercial use, which is why we choose to stock and love the brand. Knipex Tools are Made in Germany and they Simply Deliver the Very Best Tools on the Market. Knipex provides an extremely durable tool that will always perform at the highest level and this tool is a fine example.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Knipex Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for Fast Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
KNIPEX 86 05 180 180mm PLIERS WRENCH DETAILS:
- Precision Made in Germany.
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners.
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings for working directly on chrome.
- Multi-Component grips provide user comfort and durability.
- Forged from oil-hardened chrome plated vanadium electric steel delivering maximum durability.
- Push the button for adjustment on the work piece.
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending work pieces.
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: No unintentional shifting.
- Lever transmission greater than 10:1 for strong gripping power.
- An all round adjustable tightening tool.
- Replaces diverse expensive, large open-end wrenches up to 35mm or 1-3/8″.
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip, its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size.
- Smooth jaws, for damage free installation of quality union joints made from brass, red brass or stainless steel.
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components.
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections.
- Adjustment positions: 13.
- Capacities for nuts: 35mm or 1-3/8″.
- Length: 180mm.
- Weight: 277g.