Knipex Tools are well known to be made at the highest quality level for professional and commercial use, which is why we love the brand. Knipex Tools are Made in Germany and they Deliver the Best Tools on the Market. Knipex provides an extremely durable tool that will always perform at the highest level. The Knipex 6801280 280mm End Cutting Nippers are a great tool for twisting and cutting binding wire for reinforced concrete work. The tool is made to last, Forged from Special Tool Steel with multi stage oil hardening, with cutting edges that are additionally induction hardened to a hardness of approximately 61 HRC. They are precision machined and have a capacity of 3.2mm for hard wire and 4.5mm for soft wire.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Knipex Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for Fast Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
KNIPEX 6801280 280mm END CUTTING NIPPERS DETAILS:
- Precision Made in Germany.
- Forged from Special High Grade Tool Steel: Multi Stage Oil Hardened.
- Hardened Cutting Edges for Soft and Hard Wire.
- The head shape provides optimised movement when tightening steel mesh knots during reinforced concrete work.
- Also suitable for twisting and cutting binding wire.
- Cutting Edges Additionally Induction Hardened: Cutting Edge Hardness Approx’ 61 HRC.
- Meets and Exceeds: DIN ISO 5748.
- Cutting Capacities: Soft Wire: 4.5mm, Medium Hard Wire: 4.0mm, Hard Wire: 3.2mm.
- Cutting edge length: 33mm.
- Total Overall Length: 283mm.
- Net weight: 465g.