The Hikoki WH18DBDL2 Triple Hammer Impact Driver delivers power and durability in a compact and lightweight package. The tool is capable of producing 207Nm of Max Torque and up to 2,900rpm to get tough jobs done fast and has 4 modes for versatile fastening. The triple hammer action makes 3 strikes per rotation instead of the conventional two strikes. This results in greater user comfort and less cam-out / driver slippage from the fastener. Exceptional ergonomics with well balanced weight distribution ensures user comfort, less fatigue and greater work efficiency with the centre of gravity positioned at the middle finger of the grip hand. A Multi function ultra bright LED light helps illuminate dark work areas and a battery charge indicator shows the remaining charge in your pack. All in All, it’s a fantastic little tool. These can be powered with any Slide Type Hikoki and Hitachi 18 Volt Li-ion Battery from 1.5Ah through to 6.0Ah Packs. This is a Bare Tool Only: No Battery, Charger or Case is included. Buyers Note: Hitachi Tools have been rebranded to Hikoki Tools in Australia.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Hikoki Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for Fast Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
HIKOKI WH18DBDL2(H4Z) BRUSHLESS IMPACT DRIVER FEATURES:
- 207Nm Max Torque Delivers power for the toughest jobs.
- Triple Hammer: The hammer with 3 strikers reduces vibration by making 3 impacts per rotation instead of the conventional 2. This results in greater comfort and less cam-out; driver slippage from screw head.
- 4 Step Tightening Mode Selector in order to suit various applications.
- Brushless motors are 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time.
- High speed fastening up to 25% faster than previous Hitachi model WH18DDL. Tested driving a F5.3 × 120mm wood screw into hard wood without a pilot hole.
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Exceptional ergonomics with well balanced weight distribution ensures less user fatigue and greater work efficiency with the centre of gravity positioned at the middle finger of the grip hand.
- Multi function ultra bright LED light allows the user to select between trigger co-ordinated with after glow or ON/OFF switch.
- Remaining battery indicator allows the user to read the amount of charge within the battery (Battery Sold Separately).
HIKOKI WH18DBDL2 BRUSHLESS IMPACT DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage: 18.
- Standard Bolts: M5-M18.
- High Tension Bolts: M5-M14.
- Machine Screws: M4-M10.
- Max Torque: 207Nm
- No load speeds: Soft Mode: 0 – 900 Rpm, Normal Mode: 0 – 2,900 Rpm, Power Mode: 0 – 2,900 Rpm, S-Mode: 0 – 2,900 Rpm.
- Impact rates: Soft Mode: 0 – 1,900 ipm, Normal Mode: 0 – 4,000 ipm, Power Mode: 0 – 4,000 ipm, S-Mode: 0 – 2,100 ipm.
- Drive: 6.35mm (1/4″) Hex Drive.
- Weight: 1.6kg (with BSL1860 battery).
- Length: 127mm (with BSL1860 battery).
- Battery Used: All Hikoki and Hitachi 18V Lithium ion slide type from 1.5Ah through to 6Ah and all MultiVolt 18V/36V Battery Packs.
HIKOKI WH18DBDL2 IMPACT DRIVER ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Brand: Hikoki.
- MPN: WH18DBDL2 (H4Z).
- UPC: 4966376320752.
- Type: Hikoki 18 Volt Brushless IP56 Impact Driver.
- Accessories Included: 1 x Belt Clip & Lanyard.
- Product Type: Impact Driver.
- Bare Tool Only: No Battery, Charger or Case Included.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.