The GearWrench 3886 Metric Tap and Die Set Features the GearWrench Ratcheting “T” Wrench which needs just a 5º ratcheting arc for tapping engine blocks or any other tight, confined areas. A Reversing lever lets you quickly change from forward to reverse to eliminate hand-over turning. The Patented Twist-Lock Guide System reduces “back walk” of die guide. The set comes neatly packed in a carry case for easy transport, selection and storage. We can also order any other GearWrench product in the entire range so just get in touch for a price on anything you need. GearWrench is the Official Tool Supplier to the Red Bull Holden V8 Super Car Race Team, Which says a lot about the Quality and Functionality of the Tools. GearWrench make some truly great, very unique and highly useful products. This is a fine example.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine GearWrench Products.
Our Tools are All Located in Melbourne Ready for Fast Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
GEARWRENCH 3886 40 PIECE METRIC TAP & DIE SET FEATURES:
- 40 piece set covers taps and dies from 3mm to 12mm.
- Ratcheting “T” Wrench provides a 5º ratcheting arc for working in confined spaces.
- Replaces need for slower existing tap and die wrenches.
- Reversible lever allows quick change from forward to reverse eliminates hand over hand turning.
- Twist Lock Guide System keeps dies centered while cutting threads.
GEARWRENCH 3886 METRIC TAP & DIE SET INCLUDES:
- Reversible, Ratcheting “T” Wrench.
- Small Tap Adapter.
- Medium Tap Adapter.
- Die Adapter.
- Sliding “T” for adapters.
- 17 Taps and 17 Dies in 3mm – 12mm sizes.
- Thread Gauge.
- #5 Screwdriver.
- Molded Storage Case.
GEARWRENCH 3886 TAP AND DIE SET ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Brand: GearWrench.
- Type: GearWrench Metric 40 Piece Tap & Die Set.
- UPC: 082171388620.
- MPN: 3886.
- Product Type: Tap and Die Sets.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.