Freud are one the Best of the Best when it comes to Saw Blades and Cutters, hence why I Love the Brand. To Put it Simply, they make Better Cuts and are Better to use and Quieter than other Blades with a better Finished End Result. As soon as you pick up a Freud Blade Let Alone Actually Cut with it, you can See and Feel you have a Superior Blade in your Hand. The Freud Industrial LM72R010 saw blade is a 250mm Timber Cutting Ripping Blade Ideal for Smooth Rips in Hardwood, Softwood, Plywood, Chipboard, Laminates & Melamine. The Freud LM72R010 Advanced Laser Cut Blade Features the Perma-Shield Coating which helps keep the blade Free from Gumming and Corrosion. The Laser-Cut Heat and Stabilizer Vents Reduce Noise, Vibration and Heat Buildup for More Precise Cuts and a Longer Blade Cutting Life. The Blade has a Razor Sharp Flat Top Tooth Grind for Ripping with True Surfaces for Gluing and Finish Work and it Will Provide a Precision “Glue Line” Cut with no Need for Sanding or Jointing. It all Stacks Up for a Win, Win, Win.
You Will Find these blades Last Longer than any Normal Blade and up to 5 Times Longer than really Cheap Blades which Ultimately Saves you Time and Money by Replacing Blades Less Often, they also get a Better End Result and are More Enjoyable to use All the Way. The 5/8″ Bore size Fits a lot of common brands of 10″ Radial Arm Saws and Table saws. Always check your Arbor size though to make sure, saws come with lots of Different Size Arbors from Various Manufacturers. Try One and You Will See the Difference and Love it. Our Feedback from Customers about Freud Blades is Absolutely Excellent.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Freud Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for FAST Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
FREUD LM72R010 INDUSTRIAL 10″ 24T RIP TABLE SAW BLADE FEATURES:
- Made in Italy.
- Perma-Shield: A permanent Non-Stick Aluminium Alloy coating keeps the blade Free from Gumming and Corrosion.
- Heavy Duty Full Kerf Blade.
- Extra Large Flat Tooth Design: Leaves a Smooth Finish without the Need for Sanding or Jointing.
- Laser-Cut Stabilizer Vents: Reduce Noise, Vibration, Sideways Movement and Heat Buildup for more Precise Cuts, Less Blade Warping and Longer Cutting Life.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Teeth: Freud makes it’s own Special Blend of Ultra Fine Carbide using both Titanium and Cobalt to Maximize Life.
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing: Allows Tips to withstand Extreme Impact.
- Laser Cut Heat Expansion Slots: Allows Blade to Expand when Hot, Keeping it Cutting Straight and True.
- Ideal for Rips in Hardwood, Softwood, Melamine, Chipboard, Laminates & Plywood (3/4″ to 2-3/4″).
- Ideal for: Table Saws and Radial Arm Saws.
FREUD LM72R010 INDUSTRIAL 10″ 24T RIPPING SAW BLADE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Diameter: 10″ – 250mm.
- Number of Teeth: 24.
- Bore Size: 16mm – 5/8″.
- Max RPM: 7,000.
- Grind: Flat.
- Kerf: 0.126″.
- Plate: .087″.
- Hook Angle: 20°.
- Working Range: 3/4″ to 2-3/4″ thick.
FREUD LM72R010 RIPPING TABLE SAW BLADE ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Brand: Freud.
- MPN: LM72R010.
- UPC: 008925020493.
- Type: Freud 10″ 24 Tooth Glue Line Rip Table Saw Blade.
- Product Type: Miter & Table Saw Blades.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.