The Estwing E6-48E Big Blue Engineers Hammer has a Bonded and Molded Shock Reduction Grip that Reduces Shocks by up to 70% and Will Not Come Off. The Head and Handle are Forged in One Piece of Solid Steel and the Faces are Fully Polished. The Tool has a Powder Coated Finish to Resist Corrosion. It’s a Strong and Reliable Tool you can count on Time and Time Again. This will be the Go To Tool in your Tool Box when you Really Need to Give Something a Good Wack.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Estwing Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for FAST Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
ESTWING E6-48E 48oz ENGINEERS HAMMER DETAILS:
- Made in the USA.
- Shock Reduction Grip.
- Smooth Polished Faces.
- Estwing’s Solid Steel Hammers Provide Unsurpassed Balance and Temper.
- The Head and Handle are Forged in One Piece.
- Nylon End Cap adds Stability and Durability.
- Head Weight: 48oz – 1.35kg.
- Length: 372mm.
ESTWING E6-48E ENGINEERS HAMMER ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Brand: Estwing.
- MPN: E6-48E.
- UPC: 034139620310.
- Type: Estwing 48oz Big Blue Engineers Hammer.
- Product Type: Engineers Hammers.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.