The Estwing 24oz Hammer Tooth framers hammer is a very unique tool it’s not only ideal for driving large nails during general carpentry use but it also has the hammer tooth on the side. The tooth is to slide over twisted studs and straighten them while nailing frames, making your nail gun safer and easier to use. Featuring a milled face to reduce deflections, the head has also been tempered for greater strength to ensure that it does not become deformed after repeated use. Thanks to the perfect balance, you will experience less wrist and arm ache when striking with these hammers. The hammer has Estwing’s shock reducing vinyl grip featuring shock reduction technology. This offers the best in comfort and durability, whilst reducing the vibrations caused by impact by up to 50%.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Estwing Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for FAST Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
ESTWING E6-24TM 24oz HAMMER TOOTH RIP CLAW HAMMER DETAILS:
- Durable Shock Reduction Vinyl Grip.
- Hammer Tooth for Straightening Twisted Timber.
- Milled Face Reduces Deflections.
- Estwing’s Solid Steel Claw Hammers Provide Unsurpassed Balance and Temper.
- The Head and Handle are Forged in One Piece from High Grade Steel.
- Part No: E6-24TM.
- Head Weight: 24oz.
- Overall Length: 408mm.
ESTWING E6-24TM RIP CLAW HAMMER ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Brand: Estwing.
- MPN: E6-24TM.
- UPC: 034139628118.
- Type: Estwing Hammer Tooth Milled Face Rip Claw Framing Hammer.
- Product Type: Hammers.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.