The Estwing E3-22SMR 22oz Straight Claw Hammer is ideal for driving nails during general carpentry use and the straight claw makes it easy to remove nails even in restricted spaces such as corners. The claw can also be used for prying apart boards and tearing out sheet materials from walls and I’ve always found a straight claw is much better for pulling things apart. The head has been tempered for greater strength to ensure that it does not become deformed after repeated use. The Milled face helps reduce deflections and thanks to the perfect balance, you will experience less wrist and arm ache when striking with these hammers. The hammer has Estwing’s shock reduction vinyl grip featuring shock reduction technology. This offers the best in comfort and durability, whilst reducing the vibrations caused by impact by up to 50%.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Estwing Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for FAST Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
ESTWING E3-22SMR 22oz RIP CLAW HAMMER DETAILS:
- Durable Shock Reduction Vinyl Grip.
- Milled Face.
- Estwing’s Solid Steel Claw Hammers Provide Unsurpassed Balance and Temper.
- The Head and Handle are Forged in One Piece from High Grade Steel.
- Part No: E3-22SMR.
- Head Weight: 22oz.
- Length: 348mm.
ESTWING E3-22SMR RIP CLAW HAMMER ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Brand: Estwing.
- MPN: E3-22SMR.
- UPC: 034139626817.
- Type: Estwing 22oz Rip claw Framing Hammer.
- Product Type: Hammers.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.