The Crescent Wiss M400 Long Cut Aviation Snips have a 3-1/4″ offset blade for making long cuts in a wide variety of materials such as sheet metal, aluminium, light plastics, vinyl flooring, carpet, roofing shingles, guttering, flashing, etc, etc. The compound action reduces the force required to cut, while serrated blades help hold material firmly for a cleaner and straighter cut and the non-slip textured hi-viz orange grips makes the tool durable, comfortable to use, easy to identify and easier to find on the job. The tool can cut up to 20 Gauge low carbon cold rolled steel. The offset blade helps keep materials away from your hands while cutting. A must have tool for any sheet metal workers tool box. As with all Wiss Tools these have a Limited Lifetime Australian Warranty. Note: Apex Tool Group have re-branded their products and the Wiss tools will remain the same, but will now be called Crescent-Wiss Tools as of late 2018.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Crescent Wiss Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for FAST Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
CRESCENT WISS M400N LONG CUT OFFSET SNIPS DETAILS:
- 3-1/4″ Offset Blade for Long Cuts.
- Offset Blade: Helps Keep Materials Away From Your hands While Cutting.
- Ideal for Cutting a Large Variety of Materials such as: Sheet metal, aluminium, light plastics, vinyl flooring, carpet, roofing shingles, flashing, guttering, etc.
- Compound Action: Reduces the Force Required to Cut Providing Less User Fatique.
- Cuts up to 20 Gauge Cold Rolled Low Carbon Steel.
- Blade Serrations Help Hold Material Firmly for More Accurate Cuts.
- Non-Slip Textured Hi-Viz Grips.
- Limited Lifetime Tool Warranty.
CRESCENT WISS M400N METAL SNIPS ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Brand: Crescent-Wiss.
- MPN: M400N.
- UPC: 037103308535.
- Type: Wiss Multi-Master Long Cut Offset Aviation Snips.
- Product Type: Metal Snips.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.