We stock a large range of Channellock tools for one simple reason, they make some of the best pliers known to man. The bright Blue Gripped Channellock tools are standard equipment in the tool belts, buckets and tool boxes of professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics all over the world. This is quality they know they can rely on because any tool with Channellock stamped on it, is made to the highest standards and made in the USA since 1886. The Channellock 337 7″ Diagonal Pliers are Made in the USA from high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention. They have Laser heat-treated cutting edges for Maximum Durability and Durable Blue Grips.
Just Like Everything in Our Store These are
Brand New 100% Genuine Channellock Products.
Our Tools Are All Located in Melbourne Ready for FAST Shipping or Local Pick-Up.
CHANNELLOCK 337 DIAGONAL LAP JOINT PLIERS FEATURES:
- Made in the USA since 1886.
- High leverage Lap joint diagonal.
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer.
- Only Channellock uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life.
- Channellock uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention.
- Channellock Blue grips for comfort.
CHANNELLOCK 337 DIAGONAL LAP JOINT PLIERS SPECIFICATIONS:
- Overall Length: 175mm.
- Jaw Length: 20mm.
- Joint Thickness: 11mm.
- Handle Span: 48mm.
- Joint Width: 30mm.
- Cutting Edge: 20mm.
- Weight: 259g.
CHANNELLOCK 337 DIAGONAL PLIERS ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
- Condition: Brand New, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
- Brand: Channellock.
- MPN: 337.
- UPC: 025582133274.
- Type: Channellock 7″ Diagonal Pliers.
- Product Type: Pliers.
- Includes GST & Fast Reliable Shipping.
- Our Average Dispatch Time: Less Than 12 Hours.